Agricultural Research for Development: Proceedings of fourth SAS-N Convention, 4-6 April 2012, Lalitpur / Hira K. Manandhar
- Crop research in Nepal: Present status and future strategies / Khatiwada, S.P.
- Evaluation of cold tolerant rice genotypes for high hill of Nepal / Upreti, H.K.
- Participatory varietal selection on submergence tolerant rice varieties for Central Terai Region of Nepal / Sah, S.N.
- Alternate wetting and drying irrigation system: Water saving irrigation option for rice cultivation in Nepal / Yadaw, R.B.
- Participatory Varietal Selection (PVS): An approach to identify superior variety and disseminate quality seed for increased productivity in rainfed lowlands of Nepal / Yadaw, R.B.
- Agronomical investigation of drought tolerant rice in Mid Western Terai of Nepal / Mishra, K.K.
- Factors affecting adoption of new modern varieties of rice in Eastern Terai of Nepal / Krishna P. Timsina
- Effects of zinc application on soil zinc concentration and rice productivity / Pandey, S.
- Promotion of agro-biodiversity conservation good practices for enhancing the livelihoods of poor rainfed farmers at Mid and Far Western Terai of Nepal / Darai, R.
- Agro-forestry land use for sustainable crop production, adaptation and mitigation of climate change effect / T.B. Ghimire
- Effect of nitrogen on grain production of Hybrid Maize (RML-4/NML-2) in the acid soil of Rampur, Chitwan / B. H. Adhikary
- Use of participatory variety selection approach for the identification of farmers' preferred quality protein maize varieties / Koirala, K.B.
- Efficacy of organic fertilizers on Maize (Zea mays L.) productivity in the acidic soils of Rampur, Chitwan / B. H. Adhikary
- Screening of resistance for stored grains of promising maize genotypes against maize weevil (Sitophilus zeamais Motsch) / Sharma, P. N.
- Performance stability of promosing wheat genotypes under timely sown irrigated conditions for Terai, Tar and Lower Valley of Nepal / Upadhyay, S.R.
- Varietal performance of phaseolous bean in Jumla / Bhujel, R.B.
- Jute seed production in mixed cropping / N.R Acharya
- Effect of planting time on jute seed yield / N.R Acharya
- Varietal improvement of jute (Corchorus olitorius and Corchorus capsularis) / N.R Acharya
- Management of stem rot disease of jute in the Eastern Terai Region of Nepal / N.R Acharya
20 records shown on 66, see the other 46
Agricultural research for poverty alleviation and livelihood enhancement. Proceedings of the 3rd SAS-N Convention 27-29 August 2008, Lalitpur / Paudyal, Krishna Prasad
Agricultural research for poverty alleviation and livelihood enhancement. Proceedings of the 3rd SAS-N Convention 27-29 August 2008, Lalitpur [printed text] / Paudyal, Krishna Prasad, Editor ; Bhim Bahadur Khatri, Editor ; Khadge, Buddhi Ratna, Editor ; Upreti, Chet Raj, Editor ; Dil Bahadur Gurung, Editor ; Hira K. Manandhar, Editor ; Krishna B. Karki, Editor ; Neeta Pradhan, Editor ; Ram Bahadur Bhujel, Editor ; Shrestha, Renuka, Editor ; Shreebaba Pradhan, Editor ; Neopane, Shreeram P., Editor ; SR Aryal, Editor . - Lalitpur : Nepal Agriculture Research Council (NARC) : Kathmandu : Society of Agricultural Scientists (SAS-Nepal), 2012 . - 448. p.
Languages : English (eng)
- Highlights on rice varieties of various environments of Nepal / Khatiwada, S.P.
- Adoption of rice-based technologies in marginal uplands in siwalik / Shrestha, H.K.
- Rice varieties under direct dry seeding: Prospect for resource conservation practices / Ranjit, J.D.
- Effect of drying and milling on yield of head rice in paddy / M. J. Thapa
- Food security: Contribution and vision of sustainable maize production in Nepal / Gurung D.B.
- Varietal study on quality protein maize in the eastern hills of Nepal / Sah, S.N.
- On-farm performance of quality protein maize genotypes under rainfed hill environments of Nepal / Upadhyay, S.R.
- Participatory variety improvement and value addition of Nepalese fingermillet cultivars / Bajracharya S
- Jute research and development in Nepal: Status and future strategies / B. Chaudhary
- Role of legume intercropping in sustainable farming in mid hills of Nepal / G Shrestha
- Conservation agriculture: A system for sustainable food production / G Sah
- Effects of nitrogen levels and plant densities on the grain production of Maize (Zea mays var. Deutee) at the acid soils of Rampur, Chitwan / B. H. Adhikary
- Influence of soil ph and initial density of Root Lesion Nematodes (Pratylenchus spp.) on their multiplication in maize / Baidya, S.
- Ethics of Agronomists: An Issue for Professionals for Agriculture Research and Development / Paudel, M.N.
- Food Security: Contribution and Vision for Sustainable Potato Production in Nepal / Adhikari, R.C.
- Evaluation of potato clones at mid and high hills of Nepal / Luitel, B.P.
- Performance of different generation (F1C1-F1C4) TPS tubers for commercial potato production at khumaltar / Adhikari, R.C.
- Disease status and generic Pest Risk Analysis (PRA) of potato / Mahto, B.N.
- Performance of potato clones against late blight disease under terai and mid hill conditions of Nepal / Sharma, B.P.
- Physico-morphological evaluation of Banana (Musa sp.) genotypes at Nepalgunj / S Ahamad
20 records shown on 67, see the other 47
Fourth SAS-N Convention, "Agricultural Research for Development" - April 4-6, 2012 (Chaitra 22-24 , 2068)- Abstracts
Fourth SAS-N Convention, "Agricultural Research for Development" - April 4-6, 2012 (Chaitra 22-24 , 2068)- Abstracts [printed text] . - Kathmandu : Society of Agricultural Scientists (SAS-Nepal), 2012 . - 131 p.
Languages : English (eng)
Agricultural research for enhancing livelihood of Nepalese people: Proceedings of 2nd SAS-N Convention, 30 July-1 Aug 2003, Kathmandu / Joshi, Bal K.
Agricultural research for enhancing livelihood of Nepalese people: Proceedings of 2nd SAS-N Convention, 30 July-1 Aug 2003, Kathmandu [printed text] / Joshi, Bal K., Editor ; S. Joshi, Editor ; Paudyal, Krishna Prasad, Editor . - Kathmandu : Society of Agricultural Scientists-Nepal, 2003 . - 571 p.
- Food security and poverty reduction in the context of the 10th five year plans / Chaudhary S.L
- Prospects of botanical pest management in Nepal / Neupane, F.P.
- Development and testing of low cost solar dryer for drying agriculture commodities / Shreemat Shrestha
- Improved tubular corn sheller: Appropriate drudgery reducing agricultural equipment for maize growers / Shrestha, K.B.
- Testing and evaluation of Mini SRR Dryer in Nepal for rice crop / G.B Manandhar
- A review on management of fruit drop in mango and citrus / Gautam, I.P.
- Adoption of boro rice in Parsa and Bara / Bhurer, K.P.
- Appropriate plant spacing for cauliflower intercropping under maize / Khatiwada, P.P.
- Assessment of factors responsible for yield decline in Toria / T.B Ghimire
- Cultivation of medicinal and aromatic plants in Nepal: An overview / Barakoti, T.P.
- Effect of enriched C02 on rice under open top chamber condition at Khumaltar / Sherchan, K.
- Effect of sprout manipulation of diffused light stored seed potu toes on subsequent field growth and tuber yield at lumle / Dhital, B.K.
- Effect of time of grafting and budding on trifoliate rootstocks for mandarin orange saplings production / Gautam, I.P.
- Effect of sulpher levels on onion (Allium cepa) bulb production in acid soil of malepatan / Adhikary, Bishnu H.
- Efficacy of growth regulators on in vitro microtuberization of potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) under different incubation conditions / Binesh M. Sakha
- Evaluation of rootstocks on mandarin (Citrus reticulata Blanco) with respect to vigor and citrus decline in Pokhara / T.K. Lama
- Exploration of saffron (Crocus sativus L.) cultivation under high hills condition / Chaudhary, B.N.
- Farmers' perception and reaction to various green manure species: Results of a participatory research conducted in Chitwan and Nawalparasi districts / Sherchan, D.P.
- Identification of appropriate planting time for rainy season tomato production in the hills of Nepal / K. P. Upadhyay
- Improving manure quality and its use in maize and upland rice production in the hills of Western Nepal / Tripathi, B.P.
20 records shown on 98, see the other 78
|Barcode||Call number||Media type||Location||Section||Status|
Second SAS convention agricultural research for enhancing livelihood of Nepalese people programme and abstracts